It is delivered by your own certified personal counsellor who will work with you to get the results This person is called an auditor. Auditor is defined as “one who listens,” from the Latin audire, meaning “to hear or listen.”
With professional Dianetics auditing you will be assisted in locating not only areas of upset or difficulty in your life, but the source of the upset. By doing this, you are able to free yourself of unwanted barriers that inhibit, stop or blunt your natural abilities and increase these abilities so that you become brighter and more able in life.
Dianetics counselling can help with many issues. The below are the most typical issues we help people with.
- Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Grief Counselling
- Fears, Insecurities, Self-Doubt
- Overthinking, Obsessiveness, Compulsions
- Emotional trauma
- Divorce & Breakups
- Shyness & Communication Difficulties
- Anger & Impatience
- Lack of focus & concentration
- Getting over physical trauma
- Being social and making friends
- Setting and meeting goals
How do you start?
The first step is a Free Consultation with our consultant. Yvette will listen to your situation and what you want help with. She’ll explain more about our procedure and you can get any questions answered.
Fill out the form to request your Free Consultation.